Easter Baking Day!

Today turned into Easter baking day! The girls were thrilled! Lots of hands on stuff plus some sweet treats makes for a delightful day!

My sister-in-law came over with the little cuties she looks after and all the supplies to make some Rice Krispie Eggs!

Don't they look yummy?!

Basically, all you do is follow the recipe to make Rice Krispie squares but form them into egg shapes. Then dip them in chocolate...

Then in some sprinkles...

And dig in! (After showing off your handy work for the camera!)

But that wasn't all! This evening I had to get some food ready for the potluck that follows our Good Friday service. These cute little chicks were on the menu and Piper was very pleased to be the assembler of these chicky-poos!

Our Best Bites promised they'd be easy and didn't steer us wrong! They were perfect for a 3 year old to do! I applied the icing...

And Piper added everything else! (Quite meticulously, I might add!)

Taitum, on the other hand, was the perfect taste tester!

posted under |

2 comments:

Andrea Cook said...

hahahaha okay so i was just smiling enjoying the pictures but couldn't help myself from laughing at loud at the silly little monkey with icing all over her lips, look oh so proud of herself!!!!!!! Love it!!! Baking just makes for happy kids (mommy can lose a few hairs sometimes!)

The Little Truffle Maker said...

Ditto on the last photo----I was laughing--thinking too about how much she could pass for "Annie", such curly hair. I have a feeling there are going to be "interesting" stories yet to come about wee Tait.
Always brings back memories of me baking with my two little angels when I see all your photos Gina. Thanks for Sharing
Sandi

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I love motherhood.

We're a smiling family.

I'm a covenant keeper.

I love my husband.

I am above self pity.

I am a nation builder.

Motherhood=Adventure

Worth more than rubies.


“I am more convinced than ever that even in the midst of the mundane, burdensome, and oftentimes frustrating tasks of life allotted to me as a mother, God wants me to find his joy. He wants every single day of my life to be a celebration of his blessings, whether large or small. He wants me to celebrate life ~ the life He has given me.”

~ Sally Clarkson







My Hubby

My Hubby
He's my bestest.

Piper

Piper
She is my compassionate, dramatic, fun to be around 6 year old. She loves to shop, get dressed up fancy and anything else that screams girly!

Taitum

Taitum
She is my goofy, snuggly 4 year old who loves to sing and dance and smile all day long!

Renly

Renly
She is our one year old smarty pants! She does all she can to keep up with her older sisters and to keep them in line!

Recent Comments