Menu Plan Monday - Week #3

Here is week #3 of my menu plans! Last week went great! I got the groceries in time and so had everything available for the nights I needed it! Also, the new recipes I tried last week - slow cooker lasagna, chicken stew w/ oat dumplings and alfredo sauce - turned out so good! Well...if you can ignore the part where the blender nearly killed me then leaked half made alfredo sauce everywhere but that just adds to the excitemant right?!

Also, you'll notice that there are a couple suppers that I have changed from the 'master plan'. I did this because they were meals that were not used in weeks past so I still had all the ingredients for them and simply could not justify spending money on more food when it wasn't necessary. Anyhow, I added the links to both meals in case you are interested in checking them out!

Monday

B: Toast and honey

L: Egg Salad Sandwiches, Yogurt and Kiwi

S: Baked Chicken breasts, homemade fries and carrots

Tuesday

B: Toad in the Hole

L: Alphabet pasta w/ pasta sauce, corn and banana

S: Chilaquiles Casserole w/ Salad (replacing Tandoori Tofu)

Wednesday

B: Blueberry Pancakes

L: Mini Pizzas, veggies and dip, apple slices

S: Corn Chowder and Rolls (replacing Minestrone Soup)

Thursday

B: Baked Oatmeal w/ Strawberries

L: Soup, Hummus and Pita, grapes

S: Chicken Broccoli Divan

Friday

B: Cranberry Muffins and Banana

L: Deceptively Delicious Mac and Cheese, peas and fruit cup

S: SlowCooker Roast Beef Dinner

Saturday

B: Eggs and Cereal

L: Roast Beef Sandwiches

S: *Pot Luck @ church* (aka undecided as to what to bring!! Anybody have a good hashbrown casserole recipe??)


posted under , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I love motherhood.

We're a smiling family.

I'm a covenant keeper.

I love my husband.

I am above self pity.

I am a nation builder.

Motherhood=Adventure

Worth more than rubies.


“I am more convinced than ever that even in the midst of the mundane, burdensome, and oftentimes frustrating tasks of life allotted to me as a mother, God wants me to find his joy. He wants every single day of my life to be a celebration of his blessings, whether large or small. He wants me to celebrate life ~ the life He has given me.”

~ Sally Clarkson







My Hubby

My Hubby
He's my bestest.

Piper

Piper
She is my compassionate, dramatic, fun to be around 6 year old. She loves to shop, get dressed up fancy and anything else that screams girly!

Taitum

Taitum
She is my goofy, snuggly 4 year old who loves to sing and dance and smile all day long!

Renly

Renly
She is our one year old smarty pants! She does all she can to keep up with her older sisters and to keep them in line!

Recent Comments