Satisfying Your Inner Vegetarian!

I'm not gonna lie...I love meat. I could not and do not want to live without it. BUT I have found that veg meals aren't so bad. In fact, they are down right delicious! I've been discovering the joys of vegetarian cooking from my sister-in-law who, along with her bf, is a for real vegetarian. She shares her recipes with me, I try them and, so far, have enjoyed every single one. I've also found quite a few on EatingWell.com (my favorite site for finding yummy and healthy recipes!). Anyhow, I have recently worked in 2+ vegetarian meals per week for my family. The real clincher was the fact that the cost of a vegetarian meal is so much cheaper! I save money by eating tofu or portobello mushrooms or eggplant instead of meat! Added benefits are that these meals are more often than not HEALTHY and my family loves them as much as I do! What more could I ask for?! So here are few of my favorite veg meals...if you're not already incorporating vegetarian meals into your meal plan, I dare you to give it a try. Don't be surprised if you end up craving these tasty dinners!



(This is now one of my all time favorite meals! Added bonus: its super fast and easy!)



Bon Appetite!

posted under |

4 comments:

Nieresa mercer said...

The first two look amazing but im not too sure about the last... what exactly is chutney???

Anonymous said...

Check out:
http://smittenkitchen.com/
A fellow blogger with fantastic recipes, and even more beautiful photos!

Gina said...

Chutney is sort of like a sauce or relish. I wasn't so sure how well I'd like it as I was making it but together with the baked brie and bread, it was fantastic!

I'll definitely be trying some recipes from smittenkitchen! Thanks for the link!

Anonymous said...

Gina these look absolutely delicious, I can't wait to try them.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I love motherhood.

We're a smiling family.

I'm a covenant keeper.

I love my husband.

I am above self pity.

I am a nation builder.

Motherhood=Adventure

Worth more than rubies.


“I am more convinced than ever that even in the midst of the mundane, burdensome, and oftentimes frustrating tasks of life allotted to me as a mother, God wants me to find his joy. He wants every single day of my life to be a celebration of his blessings, whether large or small. He wants me to celebrate life ~ the life He has given me.”

~ Sally Clarkson







My Hubby

My Hubby
He's my bestest.

Piper

Piper
She is my compassionate, dramatic, fun to be around 6 year old. She loves to shop, get dressed up fancy and anything else that screams girly!

Taitum

Taitum
She is my goofy, snuggly 4 year old who loves to sing and dance and smile all day long!

Renly

Renly
She is our one year old smarty pants! She does all she can to keep up with her older sisters and to keep them in line!

Recent Comments