"Oh, Your Love"

I love Christa Wells' music.
I especially love this song.
So when given a chance to submit our picture to be used in the video, I was more than happy to!
You'll find me and the girls hanging out around the 2:05 mark in the video!



Oh, Your Love


I know that you knew
You raised us to leave you
Raised us to run with a torch in our hands
I know that you knew 
What your love would do
Sent us out sailors with the wind at our backs

I know that you gave
Without keeping record
Except to be certain you had nothing left
I know that you gave
Til it hurt though you never
Admitted anything but the joy and gladness

Ooh, your love always carried us

I know that you followed us
Late in the darkness
Pulled up the blankets, covered us in prayer
I know that you followed
Our paths to independence
With a great deal of patience and a little bit of fear

But ooh, your love always carried us

I know that you see us 
The way we were back then
You can't let go, you can't really let us go
But I hope that you see how
You took those little children
To the light that leads us all to our true home

And ooh, your love always carries us

Ooh, your love will always carry us

I know that you knew what your love would do


Like what you hear?
Consider backing Christa's new album!
For more information, go here!


posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I love motherhood.

We're a smiling family.

I'm a covenant keeper.

I love my husband.

I am above self pity.

I am a nation builder.

Motherhood=Adventure

Worth more than rubies.


“I am more convinced than ever that even in the midst of the mundane, burdensome, and oftentimes frustrating tasks of life allotted to me as a mother, God wants me to find his joy. He wants every single day of my life to be a celebration of his blessings, whether large or small. He wants me to celebrate life ~ the life He has given me.”

~ Sally Clarkson







My Hubby

My Hubby
He's my bestest.

Piper

Piper
She is my compassionate, dramatic, fun to be around 6 year old. She loves to shop, get dressed up fancy and anything else that screams girly!

Taitum

Taitum
She is my goofy, snuggly 4 year old who loves to sing and dance and smile all day long!

Renly

Renly
She is our one year old smarty pants! She does all she can to keep up with her older sisters and to keep them in line!

Recent Comments