27 on 27

1. I am crazy about coconut coffee.



2. I am attracted to bright colors the way a moth is attracted to light.

3. I am more concerned with comfort than style. Always.

4. I don't like to talk to people or be talked to for the first hour or so that I am awake in the morning. But I'm really good at being personable regardless.

5. Roadtrips are my favorite thing ever. And roll up the rim. Gotta have me some Timmies!




6. I think a tidy, organized house is more important than a clean one. The trick is getting my kids on board.

7. I find washing dishes relaxing. No joke.

8. I have to work really hard to not give my kids everything they ask for. You try saying no to blond haired, blue eyed, long lashed girls!

9. I love sleep. Like a lot, a lot, a lot. But I've discovered it's overrated.

10. Music keeps me calm. I have song lyrics happening in my head constantly. Like I wake up in the middle of the night with a single lyric on replay in my head...

11. When I am brushing my teeth I DO NOT like to turn the water off between rinses!

12. I despise bugs and spiders but I do an amzing job at pretending like they are the coolest thing ever. (Because they are pretty interesting if I don't have to look at them!)

13. My baby's pouty lip is so cute that I wait until she does it before I give her back her soother. Bad Mommy!...;)

14. I am the opposite of a hoarder. I get rid of things that would have come in handy the very next day.

15. The best way to fall asleep is when I'm reading a book and just can't keep my eyes open for a second longer.

16. I will not wear the color pink. I don't dislike the color, I just feel kinda gross when I'm wearing it.

17. In the winter, I'm obsessive about having a hat on when I go outside. It keeps me safe somehow.

18. The best day of the week is flyer day.

19. Keep c@lm and c@rry on was my motto long before it became a thing. Just sayin'.

20. When it comes to money, I'm a paradox - I'm REALLY good at saving it and I'm REALLY good at spending it!

21. I have never owned a cell phone and have no plans to get one anytime soon. When I use a payphone I wonder if the looks I get are the same ones the Amish do when they go riding around town in their horse and buggy.

22. If I thought it was a responsible choice (and could get my husband to agree to it...), I'd have like 15 children.

23. I dislike loud noises. I may have chosen the wrong profession...
22. If I thought it was a responsible choice (and could get my husband to agree to it...), I'd have like 15 children.


24. If all the beds are made, I feel like my house is in order and life is good.

25. I'm not the crying type but when I watch someone give birth I bawl, everytime, without fail.

26. I can handle only so much social time. Once my social tank is empty, I'm seriously done. I require a good day or two of sleep and time to myself in order to recover. So yes, I'm an introvert and I'm starting to come to terms with it.


27. My favorite movie ever is "Life Is Beautiful" because no matter what, it really is.




posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I love motherhood.

We're a smiling family.

I'm a covenant keeper.

I love my husband.

I am above self pity.

I am a nation builder.

Motherhood=Adventure

Worth more than rubies.


“I am more convinced than ever that even in the midst of the mundane, burdensome, and oftentimes frustrating tasks of life allotted to me as a mother, God wants me to find his joy. He wants every single day of my life to be a celebration of his blessings, whether large or small. He wants me to celebrate life ~ the life He has given me.”

~ Sally Clarkson







My Hubby

My Hubby
He's my bestest.

Piper

Piper
She is my compassionate, dramatic, fun to be around 6 year old. She loves to shop, get dressed up fancy and anything else that screams girly!

Taitum

Taitum
She is my goofy, snuggly 4 year old who loves to sing and dance and smile all day long!

Renly

Renly
She is our one year old smarty pants! She does all she can to keep up with her older sisters and to keep them in line!

Recent Comments