Party Like A 2 Year Old!


Have you missed me?
I promise I haven't disappeared off the face of the Earth although it might seem that way!
What I have been is one busy lady!

You see, it was this sweet boy's 2nd birthday (the one on the right, the other is my little brother and the birthday boy's Daddy).


My parents (the doting grandparents) wanted to have a little party.
I was enlisted as party planner extrodinare!



This is what kept me busy!
Of course, I had help - namely parties by hardie.
Which I highly recommend.
She comes up with the cute design, you print it, cut it and decorate!!


What's a party without cute little cupcakes??


Wait, not just cute but blow your mind cool!! Colorburst Cupcakes make the world a happier place (and are so easy to do!).
Wanna know what's not so easy?
This.


I will never make a very good professional cake decorator.
It makes me so mad I want to punch it.
Until birthday boy sees it.
And smiles.
So worth it!



Happy birthday to you!
Now you are 2!
You are the bestest
And I really love you!

(Yep, I even wrote that song. Talent, I tell ya!)

Then we all got down to the serious buisness of devouring all the sugar-y goodness...


One...


Two...


Three!

You better believe there were some major sugar highs happening.
But that's what birthdays are for, right?


Then there was this guy.
(Who let him in?!)
Silly Boppa.
:D


Uh-oh. They must be related...



Happy birthday, Emile! We all love you so very much!






posted under |

2 comments:

Mihaela { Best Toys 4 Toddlers } said...

Happy birthday! And a treat for you: Your blog is really adorable and now you've got an award to prove it: http://best-toys-for-toddler.blogspot.com/2011/05/really-adorable.html

RedTedArt said...

Oh Happy Birthday! Looks like a fabulous day! LOVE the cakes and the car. How fabulous!!!!

Would LOVE for you to come and link up to Kids Get Crafty - every Wednesday with and for children - http://www.redtedart.com/2011/05/04/kids-get-crafty-loo-roll-monsters/ Old posts welcome!

Hope to see you there!

Maggy

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I love motherhood.

We're a smiling family.

I'm a covenant keeper.

I love my husband.

I am above self pity.

I am a nation builder.

Motherhood=Adventure

Worth more than rubies.


“I am more convinced than ever that even in the midst of the mundane, burdensome, and oftentimes frustrating tasks of life allotted to me as a mother, God wants me to find his joy. He wants every single day of my life to be a celebration of his blessings, whether large or small. He wants me to celebrate life ~ the life He has given me.”

~ Sally Clarkson







My Hubby

My Hubby
He's my bestest.

Piper

Piper
She is my compassionate, dramatic, fun to be around 6 year old. She loves to shop, get dressed up fancy and anything else that screams girly!

Taitum

Taitum
She is my goofy, snuggly 4 year old who loves to sing and dance and smile all day long!

Renly

Renly
She is our one year old smarty pants! She does all she can to keep up with her older sisters and to keep them in line!

Recent Comments