What I Love About You, Taitum


I love my kids. That's a given. They're mine and from the moment they were born, I fell utterly and completely in love with them. But I often like to take time to go beyond the "I'm your Mother so of course I love you" kind of love to the more specific things that I truly love about my children.

Today's post is for you, Taitum Jubilee....

I love all the silly faces you make but this one especially. I love when we take turns making all kinds of funny faces at each other!

I love when you blow kisses to me but I really love the messy, chocolatey kind!

I love how excited you get when you turn the light off or on. I love how you make the most common things so exciting!

I love how you throw your arms back when you do something new! I love to watch you learn new things and how proud you are of your new accomplishments!

OK, so sometimes this one can be a little yucky, depending on the situation, but I do think its adorable how you have to do a taste test for everything new that I show you!

I love how you sit so serenely at the livingroom window and watch the neighborhood. I love how you search for cats as you sit there and yell 'OW" when you spot one! I love that you enjoy the simple things in life.


I love watching you as you sleep, all cuddled up and warm with your bunny, Eggroll. I could watch you for hours, I love you so much!

posted under |

1 comments:

The Little Truffle Maker said...

Beautifully said Gina---and to think someday (and that someday will come so very soon) Taitum will be reading all of the wonderful things you wrote about her----to her children. Time moves so very quickly, ask one who now has a 26 year old (Christmas Eve Baby) and a 24 year old---where have all those years gone? Thank you for sharing!!
Sandi

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I love motherhood.

We're a smiling family.

I'm a covenant keeper.

I love my husband.

I am above self pity.

I am a nation builder.

Motherhood=Adventure

Worth more than rubies.


“I am more convinced than ever that even in the midst of the mundane, burdensome, and oftentimes frustrating tasks of life allotted to me as a mother, God wants me to find his joy. He wants every single day of my life to be a celebration of his blessings, whether large or small. He wants me to celebrate life ~ the life He has given me.”

~ Sally Clarkson







My Hubby

My Hubby
He's my bestest.

Piper

Piper
She is my compassionate, dramatic, fun to be around 6 year old. She loves to shop, get dressed up fancy and anything else that screams girly!

Taitum

Taitum
She is my goofy, snuggly 4 year old who loves to sing and dance and smile all day long!

Renly

Renly
She is our one year old smarty pants! She does all she can to keep up with her older sisters and to keep them in line!

Recent Comments